Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ok so I am strange, I know this all my friends know this but maybe some of my tips might help out one of you out there.


So have you ever been in a place where you cant really wash your makeup??? I know it really sucks when you have that day after eye liner ring around your eyes, a simple solution use lotion (either body or face) put a medium thin layer under your eye. Let it sit for a few second and then using toilet paper wipe it off. The oil in the lotion should pull your eyeliner right off!


Here is a strange one, if you are in a situation where you need to re wear or wear your clothes for a long period of time (think stuck in a airport) I carry a small bottle of Fabreeze in my purse and will go in the bathroom in the hotel/ airport and spray the fabreez on it. Then shake it out until its dry.....It may be awesome but it will get you through without making those around you pass out!

If you are road tripping with kids (which can be great and or HORRIBLE!) here are some tips
I have a young girl "C" with a very bad habbit of becoming car sick, so first I took a sheet and placed it on the seats under the carseats tucking it in everywhere. Then I take a large plastic bag and cut it down the seam and place it on the floor in front of where her feat go. Also I have a "puke pack" ready to go filled with

extra set of clothes
dramamine (sp?)
two towels
baby wipes
travel sized mouth wash
lysol
two plastic bags.....

and good luck!


also have car toys....toys only for use on the road. I have a cool magnet board a magna doodle and some fun small toys for the baby, all stay in the car and only get pulled out for trips over an hour.

also for road trip I keep special food in there for long trips, such as those pricey cookie and cracker packs. I try to get the 100 cal ones and whole wheat if I can. This way they are excitted about it and road trips take on a postitive light. a portable DVD player is always helpful too!


for diaper rashes I clean baby up and then blow dry his butt with a small blow dryer on cool setting, and then let him go in some soft shorts and no diaper around the house, if he pees I know because the pants are wet and I can change them,.... after that cream him up and diaper him! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment