Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Foot IN Mouth..... fo sure

Good Morning ladies!

Have you ever had one of those moments...you know the ones...while in public, those mom brained moments?? lol funny story

insert foot in mouth and continue... :-)

yesterday we went to our local library and I see the toddler reading group is there. I ask the guy at the desk



me- "when did you change to program for child reading time?"
him- " what do you mean?"
me- "When did you change it to Wednesday's? I didn't know...and your sign is wrong"
him- "ummm I have not hered anything, here is a flyer"
me- "that is strange they wouldn't tell you!"


and I walk away,

later

I come up to the group of moms and kids

me- "HI! when did they change this to Wednesdays???"
them......SILENT......
me- " I wish I knew when things were changed! anyhow, what is the craft for today??"
them " yeah....um apple drawing"


After I leave the Library I  call my friend and tell her all about the library and their mistake...
she says
" hun.... Today is Tuesday!"


OH...not feeling so clever at the moment! massive foot in mouth moment! 

No comments:

Post a Comment