Wednesday, December 1, 2010

THE PRE FAST BLOG!

Hi all,
I am starting a new and exciting challenge! I am about to embark on a ten day fast to clean out my body, break my addictions (to caffeine and nicotine) and to become closer to God. I hope you will join me as I go through this. I would love to have your support and help for the next ten days!

Today I am prepping, mentally and physically. I am cleaning my house top to bottom, doi9ng all the chores and eating all natural foods today. Nothing processed, I will do this through tomorrow and maybe even into Friday we will see how I am feeling. And then probably on Sat I will start with three days of juice and water. I want to start off this way to ease myself into it. I know I have a bunch of crud built up in my body and if I go straight into a water fast I will get uber sick. So on day four it will be a water day, days 5-8 will be juice and 9-10 will be water. This is a good first time fast so i dont over load with toxins too quickly. I am hoping to get some help around the house and with meals during this time. And will look to cook as few as possible,( for my sanity!)

If you have done this before I would love to hear from you and if not you can join in on the "fun" with me. lol I have talked to a few friends who have done this before and they say the first few days are the worst, hence why I am doing it while my husband is home to help out.

Well here goes nothing I will keep you all updated and let you know what is going on with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment