Friday, September 17, 2010

a little about me!

My name is Elizabeth ( hence the E in Mom-E) and I am a SAHM with two kids, I am also a student. We live in a middleclass home on one solid income. my job here at home is to save our money, stretch our dollars, and try to come up with the coolest ideas with the least cash. :-) I am an avid coupon lady and a big DIY'r in the home. I think I have started many MANY ideas for making money, some have worked many have not lol. My greatest thrill at home is knowing I have stretched our money to provide the lifestyle we want for us and our kids without breaking the bank! I hope to share with you all my ideas and lessons learned and through our Facebook page I Hope you all will share with me and other clever Mom-E's your stories tips pictures and advice! We will have weekly themes and daily updates I hope to see you all there! and please share my pages with your friends!

Find us on FB under The Clever Mom-E!

Thanks again for sharing this new journey with me!

1 comment: