Monday, September 20, 2010

THE MAN YOUR MAN COULD SMELL LIKE!



I love this commercial! Probably more than I should! lol

“Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the man your man could smell like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again, the tickets are now diamonds. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.” [Smell like a man, man. Old Spice]

 Anyhow, why do I like this so much, I guess it is the underlying truth to it, like if there was one for women, the girl would be HOT on an island, and a bed, in a bikini, and so on....Guess it is the undertones of what they should be doing! lol although I cant see my spouse on a horse! Well enjoy the video ladies, he is probably gay or married......

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computing/old-spice-commercial-roundup/ Here is a good grouping of old spice


No comments:

Post a Comment