Friday, September 24, 2010

Laugh so you Dont Cry

So these are not my kids (thank goodness!) Or I probably would have lost my mind. But I know what it is like to have a mischievous child in the house. My Daughter "C", She is wild and free spirited. Some of the funniest stories i have of her are from when she was so naughty I need to either take a break or laugh. Remember laugh or you will cry moments I must have had a thousand with  C and her daily antics. She is 4 yrs old now and although she is getting better at grasping what is wrong and what is right and what she needs to hide from mom before she wakes up..... lol
The first story i can remember that was of any signifigence is when she was about one. We had her in a huge over sized pack n play because she figured out how to escape the crib. Anyhow she got out of the pack n  play and proceeded to paint with her own poop all over the walls...this happened during the night and when I woke up i had to get her and the walls clean before going to work. I was still active duty Marine and my husband was in Iraq. Anyhow that was the start of the madness.
Another fun one was when she came out of her room and ended up hiding behind the couch eating bisquick out of the box scared I was mad! lol We had hidden all the good stuff on high shelves so Bisquick and pasta was about all she had access too!
Then just a month or so ago she built a stair way in her room, and proceeded to jimmy open the lock on her bedroom window. Then she popped the screen and jumped out!!! We were in the living room watching TV and thought it was a cat outside! The next morning she comes out of the play house as I am letting the dogs out and was like HI! like nothing was wrong! I said where were you??? And she says "I slept outside!!!"
 Oh great mother of the year right here! :-)
I have many more and will probably share then eventually but unless you know this little girl you probably wont believe what I say... next time I will tell you all about the time she got ahold of the garden sheers (the small ones) and proceeded to give herself and the dogs all haircuts!!

Till next time remember this, if you are the mother of a spirited child know it is not your fault, the first step is to admit it, and someday they will make GREAT stories for the high school yearbook so take pictures and record everything! 

Here is my own lil C during one of her finest performances!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need to bar the windows...from the inside. ;) - sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, sometimes we think were the only ones and were not, I guess it all depends on who's got more time to clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well ... I've had the pleasure ofmeeting lil C. She is adorable, smart, and everything her momma says!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bars are deffinitly an idea I am considering!

    ReplyDelete